***With apologies for cross posting***

REMINDER

Assessment and Feedback Seminar Series 2011

UK call for expressions of interest

Deadline: Tuesday 30 November 2010

More information: http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/resources/detail/ourwork/assessment/Assessment_Seminars_2011

Dear Colleagues,

The Higher Education Academy is pleased to invite UK Higher Education Institutions, and Further Education Colleges delivering Higher Education, to be part of a national seminar series on Assessment and Feedback.  Funding has been provided to enable us to offer a grant of £500 to institutions to host and deliver a seminar during the series, and produce a briefing paper for the sector.

The seminar series invites the sector to promote research and evidence that has informed institutional policy and/or practice in assessment and feedback.

The seminar series seeks to explore policies and practice in the following thematic areas:

Institutions are invited to specify which thematic area they would like to focus on when applying to host and deliver a seminar as part of the series.

The deadline for expressions of interest is Tuesday 30 November 2010. Institutions will be informed of the outcome in mid-December and seminars will take place in March to July 2011.

For more information email: [log in to unmask]

More information and all relevant documentation can be found at: http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/resources/detail/ourwork/assessment/Assessment_Seminars_2011

Best Wishes

The Assessment Team

The Higher Education Academy

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it

Please note that views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Higher Education Academy

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us

Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free

The Higher Education Academy Registered No 4930131