For some reason the links are not working
have posted to this site
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/RIM_Resources/

can be found at  Files/Electronic Records Management

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
DIGITAL RECORDS PRESERVATION
Where to Start Guide
This document was produced by ISO TC 46/SC 11/WG 7 – the ISO working group responsible for Records Management Digital Records Preservation. Any recommendations, suggestions for future development of the document or new references are welcomed, and should be forwarded to the working group convenor at [log in to unmask]
This publication is freely available from the ISO/TC 46/SC 11 home page Hhttp://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink?func=ll&objId=8800112&objAction=browse&sort=name

 http://bit.ly/9p2o7l

Source: http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink/fetch/-8800112/8800136/8800147/Digital_records_preservation_-_Where_to_start_guide.pdf?nodeid=10083866&vernum=-2

--