I'm part of a group putting together an options appraisal in relation to file/information storage; possible options to include a managed in house corporate storage facility, use of external storage providers, scanning, EDRMS. We would like to hear from any local authority who believes it has a good solution, asking that you only provide basic information on what you do well and why it works for you. The information will be collated and fed into the appraisal group who may then contact you at a later date for more details. With your permission I will collate all reponses and post to list. Please reply to [log in to unmask]

Thank you

Carole Edge, Records Manager, Hull City Council .

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]