[With apologies for cross-posting]

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the launch of a new collaborative research blog, ‘INEQUALITIES’.  The blog looks at different kinds of inequality in the UK, US, and beyond – covering anything from new pieces of exciting research, to provocative pieces using evidence to argue in favour of a particular policy.  Already the blog has seen over 40 posts and articles from 9 different contributors; to flick through some of the highlights so far, go to https://inequalitiesblog.wordpress.com/2010/11/14/highlights-so-far/

The blog is a collaborative blog, which means we’re keen for as many informed people as possible to be involved.  If you’d like to respond to an existing post - or to write about something completely different – then look at the guide for posts, or just get in touch with me at this address.  (You can also find out more about us / about current contributors from the menu bar on the website).

And if you like the blog, then please pass this message on to colleagues/friends with an interest in inequalities.

We’re looking forward to the developing discussions over the coming months and years!

Ben Baumberg and Brendan Saloner

Ben Baumberg

PhD research student

Co-editor of the blog Inequalities

Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion (CASE),

London School of Economics and Political Science,

Houghton Street,

London WC2A 2AE

Website: http://www.benbaumberg.com

Emailb.p.baumberg@lse.ac.uk

Tel:   07920 843296

Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic communications disclaimer: http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/planningAndCorporatePolicy/legalandComplianceTeam/legal/disclaimer.htm
****************************************************** Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your message will go only to the sender of this message. If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's 'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically to [log in to unmask] Disclaimer: The messages sent to this list are the views of the sender and cannot be assumed to be representative of the range of views held by subscribers to the Radical Statistics Group. To find out more about Radical Statistics and its aims and activities and read current and past issues of our newsletter you are invited to visit our web site www.radstats.org.uk. *******************************************************