Re: [PSCI-COM] Dates in 2011 for conferences / festivals / events

WES will be at the D&T show on stand D22 sponsored by National Grid. We are
really pleased to be working with WISE to connect our expertise and
passions!

If you have half an hour to spare we’d welcome other STEM professionals
popping along to join us in providing a focal point for teachers to talk
about engaging girls in D&T and ICT. We have lined up women STEM
professionals and those who work to engage girls in a community effort.....
So come along, say hello and do a bit of connecting and networking too!

If you can make it on Saturday we have a key note presentation on tips and
tricks to engage girls in tech. Register here http://www.dteducation.co.uk/

Best wishes

Jan

*Jan Peters*

*President, Women's Engineering Society (WES)*

e: [log in to unmask] t: 07974011278

C/o The IET : Michael Faraday House : Six Hills Way: Stevenage : Herts : SG1
2AY

t: 01438 765506 e: [log in to unmask] w: www.wes.org.uk
*Registered Charity 1008913 Promoting the education, training and practice
of engineering among women*

* *

*Annual conference 2010 - for engineers, scientists and technologists.
Personal development and technical talks. *

*Dinner at Cutlers Hall**.** More info and
registration....<http://www.jcconferences.co.uk/wes-2010>
*