Hi Michael

I don't think it was a scam. I think it was a marketing opportunity, but it would have been nice if he had made that very clear from the start and he did say several times that it might not be the thing for me. I imagine it would suit a company trying to sell services with a far larger advertising budget than mine.

But since you ask, he said it was for the conference of the Association of School and College Leaders. I wonder how much tickets for the event are?

All the best

Ian

Do Science Ltd
37 Upper Brownhill Road, Southampton, SO16 5NG
www.doscience.co.uk

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. It is intended for the personal attention of the addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, distribution, printing or copying of this e-mail is unauthorised.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the e-mail from your computer.
While Do Science Ltd has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.
You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.