Thanks Barry is the JISCMAIL safe? I have not looked lately -must be
thousands of snaps !!!!they would fit onto a cd??
Cheers Patrick most ancient

-----Original Message-----
From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Barry Alpert
Sent: 17 November 2010 17:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: pat snaps -:_-_:- Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Well I wonder who will count how many exactly?  I no longer wonder whether
they will all be gathered up, but at least they are preserved in the
JISCMAIL archive.  A link on the Wild Honey Press website offers evidence
that The Snapshot Project has existed for 9 years and 3 months.

Barry

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 09:45:21 -0000, Patrick McManus