Dear Colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to the Virtual MPhil in Computing
programme at the Open University (http://virtualmphil.open.ac.uk).

The programme has several research themes and we are leading the Design,
Computing and Complexity strand. We would be happy to hear from potential
students.

The theme is motivated by the aim of exploring and bringing together
advances in design, computing and complexity in order to:
• understand and support the creative process of design teams and
individuals
• develop innovative ideas and create new technological solutions

The theme recognises that interdisciplinary research is important for
working with the complexity of reality and that collaboration between
designers, computer scientists and engineers is key for the creation of
innovative digital products and services.  Visit http://bit.ly/bBecVX for
more details.

Potential candidates who wish to explore research ideas in this area
please contact Katerina Alexiou ([log in to unmask]) and Theodore
Zamenopoulos ([log in to unmask]).

---------------------------
Katerina Alexiou
RCUK Academic Fellow