Apologies for cross posting and re-posting

Evidence Base at Birmingham City University has been commissioned to
undertake a stakeholder analysis exercise on behalf of DevCSI, the
Developer Community Supporting Innovation project. DevCSI is managed by
UKOLN at the University of Bath and funded by JISC. This stakeholder
analysis work will be extremely important to help inform the future
development of DevCSI.

As part of this work Evidence Base is aiming to gather the views of a
selection of stakeholders relevant to the work of DevCSI. One way in
which we are doing this is by conducting a survey with members of
stakeholder groups including developers, users (academics, researchers,
librarians), managers, funders and vendors.

We are interested in your views and invite you to complete the survey
before 30th November:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/devcsi
   Mr Mahendra Mahey

   Project Manager DevCSI