Very high, assuming that the consultant prepares a report from the patients notes, I would pay a fee of no more than £90.00. I have had to pay a fee of £250 but this is when a consultant has seen the patient.One other way of obtaining the require information is to approach the GP and ask for copies of the consultants reports. (Fee £50) Further more a OHP may be able to help and I pay £144 for a referral to an OHP. I have often found that if a psychologist is involved, their reports are of great value.

Regards

Christopher