Very high, assuming that the consultant prepares a report from the patients
 notes, I would pay a fee of no more than £90.00. I have had to pay a fee
of £250  but this is when a consultant has seen the patient.One other way of
obtaining  the require information is to approach the GP and ask for copies
of the  consultants reports. (Fee £50) Further more a OHP may be able to
help and I  pay £144 for a referral to an OHP. I have often found that if a
psychologist is  involved, their reports are of great value.

Regards

Christopher