From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gugan Hair
Sent: 11 November 2010 17:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Hello all

Hi List

I'm new to this list and wanted to introduce myself.

I am an Osteopath. I've been working in a clinic environment until now and I am wanting to expand into Occupational Health but I dont know how to go about doing this.
Does anyone have any ideas/advice/tips for me?

Greatly appreciate any input you can offer me.
Thank you

Gugan Hair

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: