Not necessarily an OH issue but would like to help in this case if I can - lady in her 40`s with a significant tardive dyskenesia secondary (apparently) to prolonged usage of SSRI`s. Has been seen by neurologist - apparently not a lot they can do. She is particularly bothered by mandibular movement which makes it look like she is "gurning". Subsequently loss of confidence, self conscious +++, wont go out etc. If it is pointed out to her that she is doing such actions she becomes aware and can stop it,  I have been asked if I know of any other things she could try eg complementary therapies, self help that may assist with her symptoms.

Not something I know a lot about - but sure there is someone out there on Jisc who may have some ideas or experience .....

Sharon Naylor
HMPS Occupational Health Advisor
*Please note new number at Lartin*
Long Lartin 01386 295310 (Monday, Tuesday and Friday)
Birmingham 0121 345 2606 (Wednesday and Thursday)

"Those that do not find some time every day for health must sacrifice a lot of time one day for illness"  Sebastian Knieff

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.