Hi Sue

The workfit.com surgery guidelines state 2-4 weeks for a RTW for a manual job. I would probably put some advice in around MH initially to help ease her back into work.

Jackie

Jackie May-Francis
Occupational Health Advisor
AXA ICAS
AXIS House, 23 St Leonards Road, Eastbourne, BN21 3PX UK
Tel. : +44 (0) 1323 437301 Fax. : Mob. :

www.axa-icas.com

Please consider the environment before printing this message

Please note that email traffic data and also the content may be monitored for the purposes of security and staff training.

This email originates from AXA ICAS or ICAS International, which include AXA ICAS Limited (reg. no. 02548573), AXA ICAS Occupational Health Services Limited (reg. no. 01336017) and ICAS International Limited (reg. no. 04425123). These companies form part of the AXA PPP healthcare group plc (reg. no. 3148346). All of the above mentioned companies are registered in England and have their registered office at 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD, England. AXA PPP healthcare provides private medical insurance in the UK and worldwide. We also insure leisure and business travel, provide dental care, and cater for companies' occupational health, employee wellbeing and counselling requirements. Visit AXA PPP healthcare at www.axappphealthcare.co.uk for more information. Alternatively, visit www.axa-icas.com. AXA PPP healthcare is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and is licensed by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission. This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this in error, you should not disseminate or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. Please also note that any opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The AXA UK Plc Group. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure, or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, late in arriving or incomplete as a result of the transmission process. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of email transmission. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses. The AXA UK Plc Group accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.