From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Mary Smolen
Sent: 01 November 2010 09:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Definition please

Dear All

At the risk of being bombarded please could I have your opinion on what
'Safety Critical' means in OH?  I am undertaking the SCPHN course at
present and the question arose last week.  I am thinking of this mainly
in terms of pre-employment assessment and the need to fulfil certain
criteria.  All contributions gratefully received!

Mary

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

Confidentiality:  This email and any documents transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and destroy it without further action. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or any files transmitted with it by an unauthorised recipient is strictly prohibited.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: