Dear List,

One of our IC crew has been kicking up a fuss that we are not routinely
using gloves for our vaccinations (in this case Flu),

Just like to canvas opinion from OH colleagues on current / best
practice.

I am aware of the benefits for blood taking (the glove helps to wipe the
needle),

but nothing specific for vaccinations.

Looking forward to your thoughts

Campbell

The information in this email and in any attachment(s) is commercial in confidence.

If you are not the named addressee(s) or if you receive this email in error then any
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.

Please return it to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.

Whilst e-mail and attachments are virus checked Gloucestershire Healthcare Community
does  not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of their respective organisation.

Gloucestershire Primary Care Trust : http://www.glospct.nhs.uk
2gether NHS Foundation Trust : http://www.partnershiptrust.org.uk
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust : http://www.gloshospitals.org.uk

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: