From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kay Baxter
Sent: 03 November 2010 15:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Hepatitis A and sewage workers

I know the Green Book is regularly updated, but the research they refer to is 14 years old. I was looking for something more contemporary as apparently the prevelance of hep A in the UK population has declined in the past 10 years and the stuff I referred to was more recent. However the evidence does seem somewhat lacking and I would be grateful to know what other people do. My staff are not sewage workers, but are occassionally occupationally exposed in a fairly controlled environment, which is why I haven't gone immediately with the Green Book's advice (probably much to my folly!).