Hi,

Does anyone have a Department (or generic ) stress risk assessment form to share that will assist managers to look at identifying potential  stress related issues in the workplace, incorporating the  HSE Management standards for Work related stress..

I think this is what I mean, rather than an individual stress risk assessment for someone who indicates that they are suffering from work related stress?

I am trying to encourage/change/advise managers of their responsibilities to compete this assessment and not OH.

With Appreciation and thanks

Di

Di Stockbridge

Occupational Health Nurse