Hello everyone

I was on holiday when the discussion about using the website for job
advertisements took place

I just want to thank the organisers for running the system. I have had some
wonderful information and advice. The networking has proved invaluable at
times. I have found work and also smiled at some of the jokes!

I would ask that everyone completes the subject box clearly whether
information or a joke and it will make it easier to decide whether to read
or not.

Is there another system or way advertising for jobs can take place because
clearly this networking site has been invaluable for some Occupational
Health  Practitioners looking for work and those who need practitioners.

Keep up the god work everyone

Regards

Lynda

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: