Hello Gugan

We are currently developing a BSc(Hons)/Graduate Certificate in Workplace Health Management which is designed for clinical staff including osteopaths, OTs physios and nurses who do not require NMC registration.
The Grad certificate can be completed in one year of part-time study - one day a week in semester 1 and half a day a week in semester 2.

If you are interested in more information please contact me at my work address on Monday [log in to unmask] or telephone on 0207 815 6735

Anne Harriss
Course Director - OH programmes
London South Bank Universtiy