Many of the stream works were listed with their owners in the List of Mines
included in the Mineral Statistics. I have a photocopy of that for 1887 but
can't get access to it for a little while, original in Cornish Studies Library.

The Rowes on the Isle of Man I think stayed there & a descendant of theirs was I
think an author of the David & Charles Industrial Archaeologhy of the Isle of
Man. Also probably mentioned in the more recent book on Laxey. Can't check any
of this immediately because these books are also at my mum's.

Alasdair Neill.