From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Madeleine Gray [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 22 November 2010 08:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [M-R] FW: Essex reliquary: Long hair and spikenard?

See below from Tony Parkinson (with whom I've been working on the St Teilo's Project).
Does anyone know the Ashton-under-Lyne glass?

Maddy

Dr Madeleine Gray
Reader in History
School of Education/Ysgol Addysg
University of Wales, Newport/Prifysgol Cymru, Casnewydd
Caerleon Campus/Campws Caerllion,
Newport/Casnewydd  NP18 3QT Tel: +44 (0)1633.432675

'Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness' (Terry Pratchett, Men at Arms)