I can do it, but not till next Monday, since I'm going out of town tomorrow.

We have the set on microfiche.  Awkward, but with a digital scanner it's not
a problem.  I'd need the specific reference, however.

Bill Schipper

From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious
culture [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Sauer,Michelle Marie
Sent: November 23, 2010 3:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [M-R] Acta Sanctorum

One of my students is looking for Saint Helen's inventio from AS. Our
university does not have access to it, and they will not get it for her via
ILL. Would anyone have a copy or be able to access a copy and send me on?
English or Latin works best.

Thanks!

--
Michelle M. Sauer, PhD
Associate Professor of English & Women Studies

P: 701-777-2783
E: [log in to unmask]
F: 701-777-2373

"If you want to write, keep cats." --Aldous Huxley
join the list, send the message: join medieval-religion YOUR NAME to:
[log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to:
[log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave
medieval-religion to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or
to contact the list's owners, write to:
[log in to unmask] For further information, visit our
web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/medieval-religion.html

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]