Maddy
Ashton-under-Lyne
I photographed it for the Corpus Vitrearum volume on the Medieval Stained
glass of Lancashire which appeared in 2009.  Some, but not all of my images
are on my Flickr pages. It was a pig to photograph I recall since I went on
a  very sunny day and the glass is on the south side of the church! I spent
ages  waiting for passing clouds!

Gordon Plumb

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]