*** This email has been sent from the MEDIA ARTS AND DANCE email forum. To respond to all subscribers email [log in to unmask]. *** http://www.reeldance.org.au/about-us

ABOUT US
ReelDance is an internationally recognized arts organization supporting innovative creative practice that works across disciplinary boundaries at the cutting edge of dance, film and new media art.

We aim to provide a forum for dance screen culture, developing and defining this artistic field of practice in Australia and New Zealand and promoting local work both nationally and internationally.

Our flagship event is the biennial ReelDance International Dance on Screen Festival and its allied tour across Australia and New Zealand. Other activities include professional development for those working in the field of dance screen through workshops and forums, creating distribution opportunities for Australian dance filmmakers, and operating the soon-to-be-launched ReelDance Library, a collection of dance screen works on VHS and DVD. We also run a series of casual screenings through the Cinemoves touring circuit, and curate and consult on programs of single and multi-screen works for exhibitions, broadcast and other festivals.

ReelDance is the Australian representative within the international Media and Dance network (MAD) of dance screen organizations.