*** This email has been sent from the MEDIA ARTS AND DANCE email forum. To respond to all subscribers email [log in to unmask]. ***

Logo
Dance Films Association
  WELCOME TO DFA'S NEW WEBSITE!
 HOOP, Marites Carino (EMPAC Dance Movies Comission)
HOOP
Dear friends:

This fall, we have been very busy at DFA. We are organizing the 39th Dance on Camera Festival, workshops at the 92nd Street Y, and editing the DFA Dance on Camera Journal.  And there is more...

DFA Board President Marta Renzi and dance-tech.net Marlon Barrios-Solano have totally revamped the DFA website.  It's a new, improved, user-friendly,  a lovely to look at site.  Yes, We are proud to give you the link www.dancefilms.org so you can visit us. Tells us what we can improve, what we need to think about... talk to us...

One new feature on the website is the DFA Dance on Camera Journal. This is normally a members-only benefit but we are going to share the essays with you because we want you to read the excellent work of our contributors, all knowledgeable about dance films.

Each week we will upload one essay.

We know you would love to read all the essays in one session. You can.. become a member for we will still send you the entire the Journal.  This way you won't have to wait for the next email from us.

Enjoy!
The DFA Board of Directors and Staff

Membership Renewal Reminder

Please remember to renew your membership on the DFA website. We appreciate your annual support.  We continue striving to serve our members with the hopes of informing and expanding the dance film community.  Thank you in advance for your contribution.

Sincerely,

Beni Matias
Executive Director
Dance Films Association
nea logoNYDC DCA logoETClogo
Find us on FacebookFollow us on Twitter

[log in to unmask]&a=1103858571930" shape=rect target=_blank>Forward email
Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask].
Dance Films Association | Producer of the 37th annual | Dance on Camera Festival | 48 West 21st St., #907 | NY | NY | 10010