*** This email has been sent from the MEDIA ARTS AND DANCE email forum. To respond to all subscribers email [log in to unmask]. *** Conversations on the art form

Dear All
I wanted to respond to recent suggestions/ invitations to have a more active dialogue about current events, which I support.

My suggestion is that this could also be encouraged via blogs and that list members alert us to their blog URLs.
I think blogs are an excellent practice, allow for easy cross-referencing and build up useful, searchable archives.
And I'd be interested to find out who else has a blog dedicated to this field of practice.

If I may make a start; my blog is here
http://theartofsabbatical.tumblr.com/

I can also recommend:

www.left-luggage.co.uk