*** This email has been sent from the MEDIA ARTS AND DANCE email forum. To respond to all subscribers email [log in to unmask]. *** Dear All,

I am regularly contacted by artists and recent graduates asking about further training in screendance - and I suspect many of you are too.
These are people who have maybe been introduced to screendance as a component within a dance degree course, and/or taken part in short workshops and maybe made one or two works themselves. They're usually looking for some combination of hands-on camera and edit training and opportunities to watch and discuss works and share work in progress.

Where appropriate, I point people toward the MA at Brighton, but for those who are looking for something in-between a weekend and a year-long option - does anyone have any ideas??
Is there anything out there?

I'd be really grateful for any suggestions.

Best,
Kyra