Denise,

You might want to look at the Social media / Web Guidelines and
Strategy Worksheets that Joe Hoover of the Minnesota Historical
Society has shared at http://conference.archimuse.com/blog/myotus/social_mediaweb_guidelines_and_strategy_workshee

Of course, there's the Tate online strategy as well: http://www.tate.org.uk/research/tateresearch/tatepapers/10spring/stack.shtm

/jt

On 22-Nov-10, at 11:21 AM, Denise Drake wrote:

> I'm currently researching for my dissertation on the relationship
> between museums and audiences through social media. I'm hoping to
> find museum social media policies in the public domain and would be
> most grateful if anyone can point me to any that they are aware of,
> either in the UK or internationally.
>
> If you'd prefer to reply off list, please get in touch with me at [log in to unmask]
>
> With thanks in advance.
>
> Denise
>
> Denise Drake
> Digital Heritage postgraduate student
> University of Leicester

J. Trant
Partner & Principal Consultant, Archives & Museum Informatics
158 Lee Ave, Toronto, Ontario M4E 2P3 Canada
[log in to unmask] | phone: +1 416 691 2516 | fax: +1 416 352 6025 | http://www.archimuse.com