Hi everyone,

I checked back with the developers on my answer to 1) below. In actual fact I was wrong - the upcoming story to enable preview of metadata from the item screen will not work for draft items as it has been implemented so far.

Rather than hold this feature back what I propose to do is let the development team release it next week, and then we will follow up in December by enabling the preview for Draft items too. As part of that work we can also enable the item links from the draft lists screen too.

Thanks,

Chris