Further to Sue Gent's helpful information on charging for leaflets and posters, I would like to ask about small ads boards in particular, similar to what newsagents, and increasingly supermarkets do.
I've found references to this service being available from by Peterborough, Haringey and East Cheshire, and Kensington and Chelsea from Sue's summary, but does anyone else do these? Are they limited to ads from individuals or do you take commercial/business adverts as well?
Any information would be gratefully received and I will summarise for the list
Regards
Gary Archer
Solihull Libraries

0121 704 6921