From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pullen, Helen
Sent: 12 November 2010 11:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Bookless Libraries [heur]

Rosemary,

I think that this is the way libraries are heading and that if we don’t jump on board with new developments, eBooks, EJournals, web 2.0 and social media we will easily be left behind.

Kind Regards,

Helen

Helen Pullen

Deputy Learning Resource Services Manager

Learning Resource Services

University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust

Level 5, Education Centre

Upper Maudlin St

Bristol

BS2 8AE