Dear All,

Can anyone help please trace this paper - I have searched without
success:

The Management of Life-Threatening Tachyarrhythmia in a patient fixed in
the Mayfield Head Rest (may be rest or restriction -was in a rush): to
shock or not?

By Davison R, Carroll C, Gwinnutt C, Andrezejowski J.

Sponsored by Salford Royal NHS

We have tried to phone at least one library connected with its
publication.

With thanks

Janet

Janet Bayliss

Assistant Librarian

Library & Learning Resources

The Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust

Education Centre

Heath Road

IPSWICH

Suffolk IP4 5PD

Tel 01473 702544 or ext 1544

Fax 01473 702548

Email: [log in to unmask]

Library news at http://ipswichinformation.blogspot.com/

See the library website at www.ipswichhospital.nhs.uk/library

A teaching hospital affiliated to the University of Cambridge, the
University of East Anglia and University Campus Suffolk

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure,
copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently
delete what you have received.

Content of emails received by this Trust will be subject to disclosure
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, subject to the specified
exemptions, including the Data Protection Act 1998 and Caldicott Guardian
principles.

This footnote also confirms that, unless otherwise stated, this email
message has been swept by Sophos Anti-virus for the presence of computer
viruses.

  ** Please consider the environment before printing this email. **