From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Prue, Andy
Sent: 24 November 2010 14:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Anyone using a blog?

Hi all,

Would anyone be prepared to share any experience they’ve had (or are still be having!) using a blog to promote their healthcare library service?

I'm currently working on a SHALL project to promote the use on web-based technologies in a healthcare library context.

Many thanks

Andy

Andy Prue
Web Development Librarian
KSS Library & Knowledge Services Development Team,
Calverley House, 55 Calverley Road
Tunbridge Wells, Kent  TN1 2TU

Tel: 01892 - 704246
email: [log in to unmask]
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/andyprue
"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow - between science and superstition. And it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Twilight Zone".

E-mail warning
The information contained in this transmission is confidential and may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If you are not an addressee you should not disclose, copy, circulate or in any way use the information contained in this transmission. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete.
Thank you