From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hazel Neale
Sent: 25 November 2010 12:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Journal Price increases

Hi

Is anyone else experiencing significant price increases for journal subs for 2011 as publishers move away from providing print only subscriptions?  We have received a sevenfold increase for one of our American journal titles for 2011 - Am J Respir & Crit Care as they no longer offer a print only sub & have tiered the e-access prices- has this happened to anyone else with other titles?

thanks

Hazel

Hazel Neale

Healthcare Librarian