Dear all,
I am looking into the possibility of enabling our library system (Oliver V4.2) to send text messages to dyslexic students to notify them of their loans.
In order to be able to use the SMS functionality we need to set up an account with an SMS provider.
Has any of you set up an account with an SMS provider? Any information about how to choose one and charges incurred in registering with one would be really useful.

Thank you.

SASI DEL BONO
ACADEMIC SERVICES LIBRARIAN (SYSTEMS/CIRCULATION MANAGER)
TRINITY LABAN CONSERVATOIRE
OF MUSIC AND DANCE

Laban
Creekside
London SE8 3DZ
UK
Tel +44 (0)20 8691 9532
Fax +44 (0)20 8691 8400
WWW.TRINITYLABAN.AC.UK/LABAN

Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales Company No: 51090 Registered Charity No: 309998