-----Original Message-----
From: A general Library and Information Science list for news and
discussion. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marshall,
Brian E.
Sent: 15 November 2010 13:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Nigerian newspapers and statistics

Hello,

I'm trying to find detailed sales figures of individual books by the
Nigerian authors: Niyi Osundare and Wole Soyinka. Is anyone out there
blessed with a little more inspiration than I am, because I am
completely stumped? I've tried sources like Nexis and Expanded Academic
ASAP for newspaper and magazine articles, but a statistical site is
what's really required.

Also, does anybody know of a UK library with an archive of the Nigerian
Sunday Tribune?

Thanks,
Brian Marshall
Information Librarian (English)
David Wilson Library
University of Leicester
PO Box 248
Leicester LE1 9QD
Tel: 0116 2522310  Fax: 0116 2522066  Email:
THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHED FILES ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE
LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution or other dissemination or use of this
transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then
delete this e-mail.
Opinions, advice or facts included in this message are given
without any warranties or intention to enter into a contractual
relationship with the City of London unless specifically indicated
otherwise by agreement, letter or facsimile signed by a City of
London authorised signatory. Any part of this e-mail which is
purely personal in nature is not authorised by the City of London.

All e-mail through the City of London's gateway is potentially the
subject of monitoring. All liability for errors and viruses is
excluded. Please note that in so far as the City of London falls
within the scope of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or the
Environmental Information Regulations 2004, it may need to disclose
this e-mail.
Website: http://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk