Noel,

They are clearly some form of dastardly conspiracy!

Chris

>>> Noel Boothroyd <[log in to unmask]> 24/11/2010 09:08 >>>

sky-lark plots sound delightful but, what are they?

Noel

Noel Boothroyd  Archaeologist

Urban Design & Conservation  City of Stoke-on-Trent

PO Box 630  Civic Centre   Glebe Street    Stoke-on-Trent    ST4 1RF

t 01782 232597   f 01782 232171 e [log in to unmask]

stoke.gov.uk

Help save the environment; do not print this message unless you have to