Hi all,

Just a quick note to say thank you very much to all of you who kindly responded to my query about sample Community Learning Officer Job Descriptions. Please email me if you would like to see the replies.

Best wishes,

Violet

Violet Koska

Schools and Families Learning Officer

Community Services

Hackney Museum

Technology & Learning Centre

1 Reading Lane

Hackney

London E8 1GQ

Tel: 020 8356 7304

Email: [log in to unmask]

Discover the world on your doorstep at  www.hackney.gov.uk/hackneymuseum

Hackney Council may exercise its right to intercept any communication, the only exception to this would be confidential survey data, with any employee or agent of the Council using its telephony or data networks.

By using these networks you give your consent to Hackney Council monitoring and recording your communication.

If you have received this e-mail in error please delete it immediately and contact the sender.For further information about Hackney Council policies please contact Hackney Service Centre on: 020 8356 3000

London Borough of Hackney may exercise its right to intercept any communication on its networks - for more information see

http://www.hackney.gov.uk/email_disclaimer.html