Hi all

Please find attached programme and booking form for a GEM Yorkshire & Humber training day on social media & museums.  Please return booking forms to me, with payment if required.

We expect this day to be popular so please don’t wait to book if you would like to attend. By the same token we would appreciate it if you could notify us if you later decide you want to cancel.  We will invoice your organisation if you book a free place and then fail to turn up on the day.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks

Emma

Emma King
Museum Consultant
Tel: 01484 380149
Mob: 07950 340048
Skype: outlawkings
Twitter: @emmaking01

http://www.emmakingconsultancy.co.uk

Social Media and Museum Learning

The Round Foundry Media Centre, Leeds
Friday 10 December 2010, 10am – 3.30pm

This day aims to demystify social media and show you how to choose and make use of social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter, blogging and mobile phone technologies to engage with your audience.  If you have never used social media in the workplace before, or you have some experience but are keen to develop your knowledge further, this day is for you.

By the end of the day you will:
·     Understand the key social media applications, how they work and which ones are most appropriate for you
·     Understand some of the benefits and challenges of different social media options
·     Know how your organisation can reach a wider audience using social media.