Sure - the thing you'll need to get right I guess is the transformation between the two different standard spaces, which I think have different FoVs.
Cheers.

On 29 Nov 2010, at 16:46, Natalia Francisca wrote:

Dear list,

I have a question concerning how to overlay the spm t-map (2x2x2mm) onto the tbss mean_FA_skeleton (1x1x1mm).
Would it be possible to resample either one of them to match each other ?

Thanks in advance
Natalia.

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve