De: Patricia Pires <[log in to unmask]>
Objet: Re: [FSL] Re : [FSL] Glm
À: [log in to unmask]
Date: Jeudi 25 novembre 2010, 12h03

Hello Gwenaelle,

Thank you again...I chose the ANOVA because of some people told me it was more correct than t-test, but if you tell me it's ok for my model i'll choose 2 sample ttest unpaired, then. :)

I have signifficant results with corrected option in randomise, is necessary run -x option in this case?

Bests regards,

Patricia.