Hi Jeanette,

I wasn't expecting a perfect match, and not even a perfect match between 2*p(Ttest) and p(Ftest). I just wasn't expecting as big a difference as I got (see summary measures below). Especially the corrected p values differ no end: minima of 1(?!) versus 0.07. With respect to raw p-values, the robust minumum raw p in the Ftest is more than 70 times higher than the Ttest's.
Although the F fits T² perfectly in every voxel, the TFCE Tstats are higher than the TFCE Fstats. I was just wondering if this has something to do with the bi-directional quality of F statistics: could it make the data less spatially consistent? And secondly, could an Ftest lead to larger clusters in permutations / by chance?

Many thanks for your help,

Emma

SUMMARY MEASURES:

Corrp: fslstats -R