Good Evening...

I followed the istrunctions on the page of the beta scripts but i found some problems.

Before that, I'd show you my study design with GLM in order to create the design matrix and contrast files:

[URL=http://img15.imageshack.us/i/schermata9.png/][IMG]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1918/schermata9.th.png[/IMG][/URL]

Is it a valid study design?

Going back to the problem, it seems that the "multi-session temporal concatenations" operates well but doesn't create all the output necessary for the dual_regression scripts. In particulary, I'm referring to the filelist. Here you are the shot:

[URL=http://img821.imageshack.us/i/schermata11.png/][IMG]http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/4648/schermata11.th.png[/IMG][/URL]

Thank you in advanced for your patient...

P.s.: what's the "grot" parameters between number of permutation and output directory? I can't find it in the help of the dual_regression script...