Hi FSL folks:

I am trying to look at differences between a group of 10 high risk converters (SZ) with an Age and Gender matched group of 10 high risk non converters at baseline and at follow-up. The matrix looks like this:

Subject Timepoint 1 Timepoint 2 T1-T2
High Risk Non Converters HR- T1 HR - T2 Change 1
High Risk Converters C - T1 C- T2 Change 2
Difference Difference

I have 4 sets of 10 brains each for the groups. I have run FSL-VBM at Timepoint 1 Diff, Timepoint 2 Diff, Change 1, and Change 2.

My question is : Does FSL allow one to run 4 groups to look at Change 1 - Change 2

When I go to the GLM set-up it allows one to only load 2 groups (paired or unpaired).

 Our goal is to examine which brain regions predict the onset of psychosis.

Any help is deeply appreciated

thank you,

Alan Francis

BIDMC/ Harvard