Good morning at all.

I'm new to FSL so I need some advices in order to preceed correctly in my study.

First of all, let me explain briefly my research.

The study i'm working on, consists in a comparison of DMN of 10 patients before and after placebo, and before and after the subministration of a drug.

So, i have 4 sessions for each subject, a total of 40 fMRI sessions.

The 4 groups I would like to compare are:

- Pre Placebo session
- Post Placebo session
- Pre Drug session
- Post Drug session

I'm thinking to approach in this way:

- use the Melodic ICA (30 components) to calculate the ICA probabilistic map.
- then run fsl_regfilt in the command line for each fMRI session in order to remove the components and leave only the one with default mode network.

Is it correct this initial approach?

When i have all the data collected, i suppose it's time to run the FEAT tools.

Now comes the real problem...

How you suggest to set the EVs and Contrast & F-test?

I think i'm the situation of "paired two-group difference" described in the FSL FEAT guide, but i'm not completely sure.

Thanks a lot in advanced for the help.

Best regards

Nicolò