Dear Jesper,

Yes, the structural to MNI looks very decent, the functional to structural isn't that bad either. It's the functional to MNI that's terrible, it gets distorted and has jagged edges, not completely unlike "rays of light". I'll give your suggestion below a go and run that over night. If it doesn't work out, where do I upload?

Many thanks!

Diederick