De: Anna M <[log in to unmask]>
Objet: Re: [FSL] vbm fslview contrast/brightness
À: [log in to unmask]
Date: Samedi 20 novembre 2010, 14h55

Hi Stephen,

yes, I even used the example data from the FSL course. For example, I use exactly the command suggested by the course for their data: "fslview template_GM -b .1,1 tmp_tfce_corrp_tstat1 -l Red-Yellow -b 0.8,1" When I look at fslview, then I can see highlighted "areas" and the min  contrast/brightness ist 0.8 and the maximum is 1., as specified by the command I typed in. All the intensity ranges appear to be between 0 and 1. However, when I press the "reset contrast and brightness" button , then the minimum of the contrast/brightness becomes 0 and the maximum becomes 1.6373. The intensity however appears to stay between 0 and 1 (e.g. when I specify a voxel).

I would be very very grateful if anyone can explain to me what this means. I can't really imagine that I did something totally wrong because I used the course data and in order to get the tmp_fce_corrp_tstat1 file, I only had to fill in one command that is specified on the course website and I checked it over and over again but don't see anything wrong I might have done.

Many many thanks for any help! All best, Martina