Hi - hard to say from this much info - presumably the images are only red because the pvalues are just at the bottom of the display range, i.e. close to 0.8.   When you say the corrp image isn't brain-extracted - do you mean badly outside of where you expect grey matter to be?  Indeed that would be worrying.

Cheers.