Thank you for the immediate responses.
fsl was installed based the introduction on the fsl website, the version was 4.1.5. I also ran the dtifit, Feat and other tools. It was proved  to be no problem. Do you need to view the data?

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Matt Glasser <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Did you use a default FSL install, or do you have some custom code to interface between PBS and FSL?  If not, your job might have run sequentially.

Peace,

Matt.

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of xuemei lei
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 12:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] bedpostx:the number of volume in merged×smaple.nii.gz is less than the actual directions of original DTI data.

Hi,

      I have ran bedpostx on PBS pro not SGE and done it without any error reports. But then I found a very strange thing: the merged_*samples.nii.gz had only 50 volume, it was so weird considering that DTI scanned in 65 directions(b0+64directions)。

      I checked the log files, there were just 49 log00* files, 49 pair of bedpostx.o* and bedpoxt.e* files, bpx_postproc.e* and  bpx_postproc.o* files, bpx_preproc.e* and bpx_preproc.o* files. and all the *.e* files were empty.

       Could someone help?

--
Xuemei Lei
National Key Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning